The Group is committed to providing products and services which consistently conform, in all respects, to the specified requirements of our customer.
Operating fully staffed on-site laboratories with temperature and humidity controlled environments for testing in-coming materials, in-process production and finished goods, as well as for developing new products to either industry standard or customer bespoke applications.
Quality control is maintained throughout all stages of manufacture, with the emphasis on prevention of defects rather than detection. Fully trained staff carry out certification of materials in accordance with our ISO9001 registration, to assure customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Weaving of glass fibre and aramid up to 3700mm wide, and carbon fibre up to 1600mm wide
- Specialist knitted glass fibre
- Rubber coated fabrics, including cotton, glass, nylon, polyester, polyester-cotton and aramid up to 1800mm wide
- Black and coloured rubber compounds and masterbatches in slab or strip
- PTFE coated glass and aramid fabrics up to 4 metres wide
- PTFE coated glass/Adhesive backed rolls and tapes up to 1010mm wide
- PTFE fabricated belts
- PTFE cut and fabricated sheets