We will take seriously our responsibility to protect the environment in which we work and live, and seek to continuously improve and conduct our business in accordance with all legal requirements and ethical responsibilities, using scientific knowledge, technical innovation and sound environmental management practices.
- We will instil in all levels of the organisation a keen sense of responsibility and accountability for following sound environmental practices.
- We will be sensitive to environmental issues throughout our business systems, including the selection of materials, processes and products. We will utilise appropriate monitoring techniques to ensure adherence to accepted standards.
- We will conduct our operations in full compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations and we will operate in a completely responsible manner.
- We will utilise natural resources efficiently, continuously seeking ways to reduce our requirements. We will strive to maximise the utilisation of recovered materials in the products we manufacture and use.
- We will minimise the generation of discharges to the environment, including air emissions, washwater and solid wastes.
- We will support the development of scientific knowledge relating to environmental matters and implement appropriate new technologies to improve our environmental performance.
- We will develop a register of environmental aspects relating to environmental concerns and will set targets to continuously improve our environmental performance.
- We will proactively assist our customers in addressing environmental issues related to their use of our products.
- We will co-operate with public and governmental organisations to seek responsible solutions to environmental needs and to develop effective and balanced environmental standards.
Chief Executive / Managing Director